Do guys honestly love it when girls dress in sweats?

My mother and grandmother have always told me to look my best whenever I go out and my father has always told me to never leave the house wearing sweats or pajamas. Guys, what are your opinions?

I have left the house in sweats before and I don't know if it's this mindset that has been instilled in me, but I feel so icky when I wear sweats...

Most Helpful Guy

• women, are brought up to be fashionable and presentable to men its how it works. assuming your single (even if your not looking for a guy). you should always look at least decent when you are going out. you never know who you might run into. from the guy of your dreams to someone famous youve been dying to meet, you wouldn't want to look like a slob, would you, I highly doubt it. and if anyone says else wise, theyre fake.

What Guys Said 3

• It probably is the mindset you're in. My dad got me to where I feel icky if I don't tuck in my shirt. I see a lot of girls go out in sweats & they look GREAT! Still, if you can't reconcile this in your thoughts, then myabe you shouldn't for your own peace of mind, but I think sweats are fine to go out in...

• I think girls who where em look pretty sexy but most of these girls I use to know where Gangster Chiks! Lol huge Turn Off don't like gangster girls but they look pretty good on em! For me I have never seen a Decent girl use sweat's are you a gangster chick?

• I don't dislike sweats but I do prefer skirts on girls

What Girls Said 2

• Um I get more attention from guys when I'm in sweats,not all guys expect girls to be perfect 24/7

• im all about sweats, and although I don't think I look as good in them as when I dress up, I don't think I look awful when I'm in them either. so I think its probably your mindset, which honestly I don't think is a bad one. sometimes I wish I cared enough to dress up more