Girls if you were being commented on your looks?

Say a guy was going to give you a good comment on your looks, what do you like to be commented on and how would you like him to say it? And also what kind of comments make you feel good about yourself without feeling any discomfort?

give an Example perhaps

Most Helpful Girl

• Any type of comment that is true (meaning, a girl really has that quality) will be appreciated, as long as it comes from the man he likes (or at least not hating). If she despises the guy, every comment is unfortunately defined as creepy.

Generally, "You are beautiful" is what a girl loves to hear because it could mean the whole personality of the girl and not just her "pretty/cute" face. "Sexy", on the other hand can be interpreted differently. If a girl wants you to desire her, then "sexy" is the perfect comment - because sexy simple means you are attracted to her and she's the type of girl you want to have sex with.

Personally, I kind of getting tired hearing the "sexy" comments from random guys. I feel like I'm only recognized for my sensuality and nothing more. ?

What Girls Said 3

• Pay attention to what's unique about the girl. Getting complimented on your looks is always nice but hearing a really sincere compliment about your personality is awesome. I had a recent date tell me how he really likes that I'm confident and not insecure like a lot of girls he's seen. I am pretty confident but I really like how he noticed and mentioned that as opposed to saying I'm pretty or something else I've heard before. It caught me off guard and sounded sincere.

• just to say I'm pretty/cute

• Someone recently told me that I have a sexy voice. It was the first time anyone had ever complimented me on my voice. Even if you say that she has a soothing or pretty voice, it's probably one she hasn't heard that often.

What Guys Said 0