Whats attractive about dirty/slobby/skid guys?

i was with this girl for a bit, then we stopped hanging out. saw her today with a really grubby looking guy. he was ugly and dressed like sh*t, nasty beard, poor looking, but she's pretty. I don't get it... why is this attractive to a girl? we shared an elevator together, and something smelt bad, I'm pretty sure it was him.

ya girls go for personality, but he just looked dumb and boring, like those white gangsta kids.

for sure I'm jealous, but at the same time I'm just like wtf? how can she go from me to someone who looks half retarded?

Most Helpful Guy

• looks are not everything. You may be the hottest guy on earth but if you hve a sh*t personality, then you can kiss your date goodbye. On the other hand, you might not be the best looker but a great guy to hve around, then obviously the ladies are going to come in truckloads. Simples :)

What Girls Said 1

• could be she's going for the exact opposite you were to see if it works out better for her. or I mean yea he could ahve a great personailty and the rest doesn't matter to her

What Guys Said 1

• Attraction isn't a choice. If you look at a girl you consider cute you feel attraction. If you look at a girl you consider ugly nothing. So for some reason she likes that type of guy. Maybe she is a fixer-uper type. The type to try and "fix" a guy.