How do you know if your very attractive?

It seems logical that Very Attractive guys get flirted with, and asked out by cute girls fairly often. In fact this has been my experience in the past.

I thought that was enough to determine if your were "HOT", however in reading some recent posts, it seems to happen to a lot of guys, more often that I thought. So how often do "Hot" guys get asked out, hit on, or flirted with. 1,2 or multiples times a day?

Share your experiences, both guys and gals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm a girl & I guess a guy could considered himself as super attractive or hot if he notices girls are constantly trying 2 come up with the stupidist excuses to be around him, go out with him & stare at him a lot. Also, there are some guys that us Americans call "players" which are guys who may not necessarily be the most handsome/attractive ones but are extremely confident in themselves; thus have a lotta "game" (know exactly how & what to say to girls) so they pretty much could get any girl they want & have bunch of girls. If they have both, the looks & the confidence then of course they're ass magnet lol (p.s they're some guys who have wonderful looks; however are somewhat shy & don't get/date as many girls as the others do)

What Girls Said 4

• How do you know you're attractive? I suppose it could be summed up like this: Look at the number of friends you have and you'll know whether your personality is attractive. Look at the number of smiles and heads that turn and you'll know how physically attractive you are.

Attraction is subjective, so if you have a physical, intellectual, or social/interactive quality that attracts others, you are by definition attractive. Attraction is not not strictly about looks, and it's different from being "hot" -- it's charisma. There are loads of "HOT" girls and guys with no charisma. They turn heads but attraction fizzles out once they are expected to speak. Meanwhile, there are plainer-looking folks with LOADS of charm; they sort of light up around other people; they're responsive to others, and so on. Those people are ATTRACTIVE...big time.

• haha this question is sweet. You can't quantify it and it doesn't matter how many times you get hit on and more on the quality type of girl you bring in. Do hot girls flirt with you? Then you're probably hot. Even if you're not hot, some guys have a lot of charisma and can still get hot girls.

• Because many women will like you

• you also have to factor in those girls who you may find attractive but are shy and don't tend to ask guys out. shy girls have the tendency to hide their emotions so even if they may find you attractive, hot, or cute, they won't reveal this through any of their actions.

but I guess one way to know would be if you see lots of girls look your way - like if you are walking in a courtyard full of people

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe I can chime in on this...

As it seems logical that attractive guys should be flirted with, the reality is they don't. If you noticed on this website for example a lot of guys ask why don't girls flirt with them, etc. It really does not matter if your hot or not, there is a slim chance of being flirted with. Now your going to hear that some women do like to make the first move, but really think about it... out of every 100 girls, how many of them are going to roll up on you and try their luck?

Now with me for example, somedays I get flirted with by tons of girls like 7 to 8 times a day. Most of them are nowhere near my caliber so they get dismissed with the quickness. (Makes me realize how easy it is to get laid...kinda of sad but oh well, getting laid makes me happy lol) Sometimes a decently pretty chick may approach me. Other days, zip, nada 1, 2, and 3. Nothing. I do notice that I get more women between 28-40. (Hey I don't mind a little cougar huntin at times lol). Younger women between (18-22) don't really do that...they are to worried about their looks and what to say to this handsome man (me) and then they miss the boat.

I hope that helps somewhat.