What clothing and shoes should I wear to a dance?

What clothing and shoes?

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you usually dress? Is there a dress code? (My school wouldn't let us wear jeans) You could wear a dress like someone suggested, or if you'd rather go more casual than that but still dressy you could wear jeans or slacks with a pretty sweater, maybe even belt it. I'm sure if you have an outfit you think looks really good & flattering on you that you wear to slightly dressier occasions, that'd work too. You look REALLY PRETTY from your profile picture, & I'm sure whatever you decide to wear you'll look GREAT! Have fun at your dance...

What Guys Said 2

• a nice dress with tights/leggings and knee high stiletto boots. :)

• I dare you to wear that dress you're wearing in your avatar :D If that's really you.

• It is me in my profile pic.., and I don't think so it is winter I need winter related clothes.

What Girls Said 2

• heels definitely, but of course that depends on what dress you pick

since it's winter, here are some dress ideas. you can wear them alone or with a jacket or a cardi or something

also, you didn't say what kind of dance or how formal so I just listed some cute dresses

link

link

link

link

• A dress and heels?