Has it ever happened to you that...

you've simply not been attracted to a really sensational, great looking person? I have this friend, this..guy...that I simply feel nothing for. He's got the complete package. He's great looking, lean, intelligent and secure. And I know so many girls that are nuts for him. I don't even feel physical attraction toward him. Is that strange, do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• there are plenty of girls out there that I know are the stereotype of being hot, but I'm not attracted to them. some people click with other people and some people dont.

What Guys Said 2

• Attraction is based on a lot more then looks. Body language can up the attraction factor a lot as well as how flirtatious the interactions are. Has he ever attempted to flirt with you?

• He has! he does it all the time. It's probably that he's too conventionally good looking for me. Fits into cooker cutter molds.

• I like cookies though... =P I guess your just not attracted to him. Stranger things have happened (but not often ;P jk jk)

• Yes its weird. Are you sure your not gay?

• Pretty sure. Damn. So it's weird huh

• Do you feel physical attraction to other guys? It might just be him then.

What Girls Said 1

• Yep its happened to me. Though I've never really been attracted to what you would call the stereotypically hot guys, I just find them to be boring =/ I love guys who's personality and quirks shine through in their looks, gets me everytime.