What do people think of this?

link

I find it so disgusting it isn't even normal how sick it makes me feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I understand your disgust. Why anyone would want to be that huge and unhealthy is incomprehensible to me. Well, at least she's happy with herself and in a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• omfg! I puked a little bit in my mouth. She is so delusional its not even funny..."walking is over-rated"?

• Yeah that is pretty bad not to mention your only going to live more for a few more years at that weight before you have a heart attack or something.

• welcome to america!

• what I mean is, of course that digusting blob of fat had to be american...

• Interesting. Weighing half a ton is pretty nuts. Also 600lbs. I feel awesomely skinny now.

What Girls Said 8

• The thing that bothers me most is her attitude about it. She is thriving off all the attention she is getting for her size (positive and negative). I don't think it helps to make a show about her and give her more attention.

• Awful...just awful.She probably won't be alive much longer to even take care of her baby.Theres most likely a heart attack or stroke in her very near future.How selfish of her.

• Wow...disturbing. I'm sure she is maybe depressed or something because no normal person has that thought process.

• I'm 5'4" and 92.3 lbs. -______- she thinks she's tiny...? gaahhh now I feel even... ugh never mind aha

• ... How old are you? Because that weight, according to any BMI measurement ever is severely anorexic. And regardless of how fast your metabolism is there's no way your body would let itself be that unhealthy. If you were... 13 maybe that would be okay, but after puberty no way in hell. Because there's a point where you're just malnourished, and I'm pretty sure you've reached it if you're old enough (by the rules) to be on this site.

• The BMI is a mathematical computation devised 200 years ago so governments could allocate resources; it was devised by a mathematician and not a physician and thus holds no credibility whatsoever- like Al Gore (a politican) talking about climate change when he is not an environmental scientist.

By that stupid thing being only 5'6/5'7 and 200lbs I'd be considered obese despite my being extremely fit, going to the gym daily and being practically all muscle with a very high/heavy bone density.

• Because bmi doesn't account for muscle mass, so someone who is more "lean" would weight more. Muscle weights more than fat, a lot of pro athletes would be classified as obese but they are actually extremely healthy.

• DAMN she eats a lot!.. honestly I don't give a f***, she doesn't effect me in anyway and if she loves herself more power to her.

• she doesn't affect us directly, but that mindset is frightening and if it were to spread, I'm sure it'd affect us all.

• Actually people like that are a drain on tax-payers by virtue of them being a burden on the public health system and on the federal budget- in Australia they cost $56 billion! Perfectly good money that could go to hospitals, schools, infrastructure and other more important areas; not to thse grotesque gelatinous blobs.

I for one believe anybody who becomes that way because of a lifestyle disease- obesity, smoking, alcohol, drugs etc. should not receive any preferential treatment whatsoever.

• ahh alright that's a legit way to think about it, I never thought about it like that. but I still respect the fact that she loves herself... in a sense.

• yeah that's disturbing. But like what Society'sBomb said, if that's what makes her happy, then power to her

• so freaking gross

• wow after I watched your link I watched a different one. apparently she had a baby. it makes me sick that she will do that to herself when she has a kid to care for. she is going to die young and the baby will not have a mother

• Or being fat will be transferred to that kid. Which would be worse.

• Lest we forget also the child will be subjected to an environment whereby they will be force-fed all manner of garbage and develop health problems arising from poor nutrition and lack of exercise; that is by my definition child abuse and is symptomatic of a society that has become increasingly sedentary.

• There was a genetics study conducted that concluded that genes copied themselves and carried over to the offspring so the offspring is more likely to be obese.