Wearing nice clothes while traveling?

Hello,

I travel a lot and some people say "the airport isn't a fashion show"...

Well, I like to dress up, even for the airport, but what do you think when your traveling and you see some people walking around all dressed up? Not that I walk around in super high heels or something.. but just well dressed. :)

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't really care.

If you looked nice, I'd look your way. If you didn't look nice, I'd probably still look your way.

sometimes when I'm traveling I'll try to look nice, other times ill just go for the comfort option (sweat pants and a hoodie)

What Guys Said 4

• I like wearing nice clothes never know when the next hook up is going to be considering the airport is a very popular place for that.

• Yeah, that's what I also think so that's why I was wondering...

Thanks for answering everybody. =)

• I am usually running late to my flight so I wouldn't notice.

• i don't give a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ...

i don'r care what people dressed. I just care about where am I going and will I have some fun there ...

maybe you just a little sensitive about clothes...

• I dress up to go to the local shop to get milk =] Makeup, heels, the lot. I love it. I live in a rough estate, too, hahaha.

What Girls Said 4

• I would think your in some kind of business thing, traveling for business.

• When its on a long haul flight like 9 hours and more I'm like don't you get uncomfortable? but I admire people that can walk of a 12 hour flight looking as good as they did when they go on it.

• when I went to the airport I got all cute lookin, and I did see a lot of people dressed nice and didn't think anything of it.

• i usually dress down when I fly or drive somehwere far away, becuase I want to be comfortable. when I see people dressed up, I usually think they are going somewhere on business, not going somehwere on vacation. but if its what you are comfortable in, go for it