What does it mean for a guy to say you look like a good girl?

what does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is thinking that you are a nice or innocent girl, typically in the context of being possibly prudish or unwilling to put out.

What Guys Said 2

• They are just teasing a girl that seems innocent. Its kind of like calling somebody chicken in some way, can be used as peer pressure tactic.

• i think I know who this is :)

And when I say it its because I think its a girl who is very respectful of herself (good thing). If I say good girl, what I'm thinking is "now let me get the darker side out of her " ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I get this a lot too. It means that you don't look like a slut. I guess it's good if you are wanting a long term relationship.

• you look like a girl he can't get into bed that easy. He probably has to treat you right, spend time etc. it may be a good thing depending on what the guy is after...

• He could of been saying you have this innocence appeal...you know a girl with boundaries and morals. I would ask him what makes him say that...

• omg my boyfriend always used to say this to me! and then he'd add" but you dont...like one" loll

guys like good girls nothing to worry about