Should guys straighten their hair?

i do to get the side swept bangs look, not to be an emo or to look like justin bieber, but the style suits me and everyone says so.

at the end of the day its just hair...

people what do you think?

but the real question is-

Ladies, are you OK with it? =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im fine with guys straightening their hair, especially if it suits them. Girls can do it, why can't guys?

What Girls Said 9

• Oh just go for it. : ) Personally I like it when a guy actually cares about how he does his hair

• Its cool if you do it to get the sexy hair flip, I'm perfectly okay with it as long as a guy doesn't wear more make up than me.

• uhhhhh NO NO NO.

• if it suits you better then yeah just staright it but make sure it doesn't look too stright because that could look really gay so just make sure to not staright the ends of the hair because then its gonna look like you did straightened it :D

• i never get it too straight (like justin bieber) but enough to make those natural curly flicks go away.. lol =)

• oh okayy good ha ha , but why don'y you just leave it curly in the first place if it suits you it could look so cutee :)

• you'll look like a homosexual

• Doesn't bother me:) I know a few guys who do.But if you like the way it makes you look then go for it.

• If you want to. I don't have a problem with it. we can share a straightener :)

• if I'm being honest, the first thing that comes to my mind is gay. but I do know some guys who straighten their hair and they are cool guys, so I try not to let my initial though affect my opinion of the guy.

• yeah because its hard to judge when you can't actually see the person face to face...

• yeah I know, I was just saying. =)

• me too lol :)

• You can, if you want... But some people will probably think of you as girlie and therefore gay (just a warning).

• yeah all the lads at work mess around with me. also I have a retro adidas messenger bag, which gets refered as "the handbag" or my favorite "the gay bag" lol

• I'm okay with it, but I'd still be surprised if I found out. My impression of you would be based on personality, anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what you want. Gender equality and all that sh*t.

• I do ^_^ I love it. I just got a new pair last week. I think a guy should be free to. Infact, a guy is free to. I've met some people who really are disgusted by it, but they're sh*t. LOL.

• If your concerned about wether girls care then yes they do, but f*** that. If you do it not dependant of what they think of it, then they'll be into it. I could care less what a bitch thinks, I ain't a sucka ;)