Guys, what do you mean by "exotic" or "different"?

A lot of you say you wanna girl with her own style or is exotic & different.

What do you mean by that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who can talk about someting other than hot cars, expensive clothes, what the SAME perverted celebrities have done this week, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• When I say I want a woman with her own style I mean a woman that has a style like Cassadee Pope. And by different I mean a woman that's not like the majority of young women. The majority would be a woman that's a "party girl",stuck up,airhead,...etc.

• well when I think of something "exotic" I think of something foreign, not custom to this country, or not domestic. I play guitar and an exotic scale is a guitar scale that usually originated in the middle east, think snake-charmer music if you know what I mean, I don't know why someone would label a girl that unless they want a chick from thailand or something.

• Exotic - foreign, sexy, not white. That's how I understand the term.

Having her own style is different and could mean just about anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Exotic isn't about style,it's about appearance.

It really depends on WHO you're talking to and where they are from.

Like in the US,Asians,Latinas,Africans and Scandinavian whites are seen as exotic,they have a "foreign" look to them.The facial features are weird.

Kimora Lee Simmons was seen as exotic in the modeling industry because she was black and asian,she was never Asian enough,but never black enough and it showed."black hair" yet "almond eyes" and "Asian face shape"