What are some of the qualities you look for in people that you would want to be in a relationship with?

I like: honesty, loyalty, & someone I can feel comfortable with

Most Helpful Guy

• They know themselves, trust, and wisdom.

What Guys Said 2

• Basically the same exact qualities you mentioned, but in addition, similar interests. I don't really care whether their personality matches mine or not since I've never met a girl with my personality. lol

• Honesty,cute,Weel mannered,Carries themselfs well, adventurus

What Girls Said 2

• Intelligence, honesty, open-mindedness, good communication skills, similar interests and views, affectionate.

• Oh I can be really specific with mine. Someone who is willing to fight with me over things, but knows that in the end they're going to have to give in. They can't be spineless, but at the same time I have to know that if I asked them to do something they didn't want to do but it was important to me they'd do it. Someone who will always tell me the truth, unless I don't want to hear it. Someone who never ever asks me for permission in the bedroom (such a turn off). Someone who never has to ask me what I like because he already knows, but will as me anyway just to make me feel like I'm in control. Someone who is prepared to slap me in the face when I get out of line, and knows I can take criticism and will say whatever they need to say to my face and not their friends. Basically I love being in control but I hate a guy who just lets me take control.