Is the color pink too gay?

Im going to get a pink streak on one side of my mini mohawk but my girl friend and mates think it will be a bit too poofy. I seriously don't care since I know I'm not homosexual but should I try and get it a different colour, back out of it or just get the pink done ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you like pink as opposed to another color, then get pink!

I saw a girl with pale pink hair and that looked cool. Hot pink is cool, too.

Geez, gay? That's not my first thought.

Just curious, have you pictured yourself with other colors? Is pink the best, then?

• well all my mates are doing different colours so I decided to be different and just choose pink

• Good choice, then.

If they're doing different colors, then yeah, do something different.

What Girls Said 3

• its not gay its just a color. I say you should go for it.

• I've only seen girls with the pink. I think maybe another neon color may suit a guy better. Perhaps even bright red might be hotter, even though eventually it will turn pink, but you'll be getting like 2 colors for the price of one lol. What if you could get like a cool multi color one, that's be cool/ diffferent too.

• white is pretty cool too.

• Thats gay ! A pink shirt in a nice suit is as far as a straight guy should go. yOu can lie to yourself you don't care what people think if you want but then you wouldn't be asking this quesiton if that was true.

• well I'm actualy going to get the colour no matter what and I was bored so I was just going to see what random people thought even though it will have no impact on me

• if I actualy cared what people think then I would be changing my mind about it all but I like being different instead of just being plain and simple

• uh I hate to break it to you but if you actyally didn't care then you wouldn't have asked this question on a website...good luck. You asked my opinion and I gave it. Men should only wear pink thigns that they can take off...pink hair is a permanent more than one day statement.

What Guys Said 3

• dude who gives a f*** about every random stranger, you know your not gay,don`t care what others think and you already have a girlfriend I say go for what ever color you want, IMO pink is awesome but you have to remember not everyone can rock it.

• The best of men wear pink without shame.

• I wear pink lol so I'm gunna say yes is gay