What do guys look for in a girl?

Give me your opinions. please & thank you!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is going to be different, but here is what I personally like:

- Classy. This is probably the biggest thing. Classy as in, doesn't sleep around with a bunch of guys, and would wait for a relationship/love to do so.

- Good hearted. This is definitely next down. The more of a kind heart someone has, the more I am drawn to them. I can't stand a rude, bitchy, or mean girl.

- Same interests. Another huge one. I personally like astrology, music, I play guitar, I like learning about a bunch of random things, I play video games, etc etc. A girl being interested in the same things is another huge turn on. It isn't as 100% needed as the above two but it's still huge to me.

- Cute. I always fall for the "cute" look. Short, nice eyes, and a shy personality to match her cute looks.

That's about it, in order as well. And you are welcome ^-^

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• 1) I would say a great personality. Someone who is fun. 2) Keeps themselves physically fit and takes care of their looks. 3) Has self confidence.

• Large mammary glands

• 1) They are themselves.

2) Trust

3) Wisdom

What Girls Said 0