Women do you prefer to dress sweet and sexy or slutty and sexy on a night out?

explain your answers. why do you feel this way?

• Sweet
  • Slutty
cheers guys appreciate your answers. id give you all best answer but then the guys would bitch cos they got left out.

micgirl gets it as I like the way she put it.

thanks again. have a nice weekend. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely sweet and sexy because I don't need to be slutty to draw attention or to feel gud about myself.

What Girls Said 41

• Definitely slutty because I want to attract douche bags

• Slutty and Sexy but not TOTAL NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR type slutty,

and because I wanna get laid!

• that gets an upvote.

• I love America

• So you like to dress slutty and attract the pervs who just want sex from you and use you as a wham bam thank you mam type. In other words all you think you are good for is sex. One day maybe a real man will want you but you will just push him away. You have no room to complain you can not get a real man. Basically you are saying you are a slut

• slutty. I'm going out, not to a convent! xD

• Sweet. I don't want guys getting the wrong impression from how I dress, I have class, and dressing slutty would make me feel very uncomfortable.

• Woot woot! Good answer, but is classy also sexy in your case?

• Thanks :) I'm not going to wear a long sleeve t-shirt and sweatpants! I'll likely wear a dark pair of jeans, heels, and a dressy, semi-low-cut top. The rest will have to be left to the imagination :)

• Haha I dress like a whore...

• lololololololol I don't know why but that's really funny.

• Yeah man I don't care what other people think and I'm not going to be one of those girls who dresses sluttily and then gets all offended when you call her a slut

• You deserve like +10

• i accidentally chose slutty but I meant sweet and sexy. if I'm going to be attracting guys, I don't want to be attracting them for the wrong reasons. they would get the impression that I'm a slut and I'm not so dressing sweet will attract the right guys.

• Sweet :) I don't like to give the message that I want a lot of attention.

• Sweet because I'm not a "slutty" person really.

Plus sometimes you pick up guys when your out and don't want them to have the wrong Idea

• I usually wear (guy kind of/ unisex) of tshirts everysingle day; hence, I do not follow faishion or care to at all. Dressing "sweet and sexy" is enough drama and stress for me as it is.

• Not slutty, that looks cheap and you attract the wrong attention.

Sweet, I feel is abit boring, anyone can dress sweet normally. When I go out, I always make an effort because is a confidence booster, knowing you look nice. Dressing sexy isn't stupidly short skirts and a cropped top, but wearing a sleek black dress definitely attracts the right attention.

• Most of us spend a lot of time staying away from guys who are looking for slutty girls, so the answer is obvious I think. SWEET!

• Sweet & Sexy

I'm not one to let all my goods hang out.Gotta keep it classy.

• I say, Sweet and a bit sexy. I think that if your going into public, whatever skin your showing. . . not only can your date see, but also everyone else. That typically makes the date uncomfortable knowing that everyone can see his gf's chest. . . or your bf's butt. When your alone, that's the time to be and dress sexy.

• Sweet and sexy because it can show me whether or not the guy is worth another night out which could turn a little slutty as long as its with him:)

• I dress "sweet" all the time so when it's time to party I'm gettin' all sexed up! ha ha besides I'm already taken and when I go out I'm usually with my boyfriend so it's fun to have guys drooling over me even more than usual just so I can turn them down lol I'm such a meanie

• ohhh you're ''that girl'' alright. :P lmao. poor bastard.

• I know you already have a boyfriend so its alright to turn guys down, but what if that guy was one of those guys who have really low confidence and finally decided to grab life by the balls and ask some hottie out? There goes his confidence lol... that poor, poor bastard...

• ha ha I was referring to the boyfriend.

the ''mark'' dodged a f***in bullet there :P

• Sweet.

• sweet and sexy, definitely because you don't want to give a guy the wrong idea.

• Sweet, not even sexy...I like dressing up girly and cute

• sweet and sexy. Slutty and sexy would make me look and feel like cheap trash. I wouldn't feel very respectable with everything falling out of my clothes.

• Sweet/cute.

• Sweet, I want guys to respect me and I represent a sweet girl more than a slutty one.

• sweet and sexy. modesty can be just as hot as slutty and plus it'll attract better guys a lot of the time.

• Sweet and sexy ... gives you more respect. Guys then have to "pursue" you to see the sexy side. Why give it all up at once ya know?

• sweet and sexy. nothing says it better when a girl can be sexy and "conservative-ish."

• i like sweet and sexy makes me feel like a girl and I can be cute and comfortable but of course not act dumb, Just wanted to make that clear lol

• link

This one is completely my night out style. But not that expensive unfortunately.

• Sweet; I have class.

• sweet, cause he can have the sexy all to himself later (;

• Sweet and sexy

• A little ofboth to tease guys a little but to also say don't push it :)

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 3

• they will all say sweet but in practice its slutty, the point of going out to the clubs is to get attention and every woman knows slutty gets attention.

woman want to be treated like the sweet woman they think they are but they also want the attention acting like a slut draws.

i guess it depends where they are going..

• It'd be nice to see a slutty but oh well.

• So you want to see someone who doesn't care if her butt, and boobs are showing a lot. They can be dressed sweet and still be sexy because slutty is trashy and says they do not care how they look or they type of people they attract.

• Go slutty and sexy!