What to do for a new look for myself?

Hi I like to color my again and my hair is kinda dark brown already. But I want to color it chocolate or richer brown. I'm not sure if it would look good on me or not. I want to also get a haircut and get bangs across my forehead type of bang. I'm not sure it would look good with my face. Anyone got ideas or tips about this thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd really need to see your face, lol. But I don't think cholcolate or rich brown is too drastic of a change. I'm sure it wou;d look pretty. Not everyone can pull off the bangs aross the forehead look lol. Again, I'd need to see what you look like.

• I have pics in my profile if you want to take a look at me. just saying but thanks I just like to change my look a little bit. every now and then. just wanted some girls advice.

• I think that color would look really good on you, and warm up your face. I think a side swept bang would look really cute on you also, with maybe some medium layers! lol good luck.

• Thanks you helped alot.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0