How can I find a pretty girl?

u8iits hard to find a pretty girl and its not a hoe. I went out with pretty girls, but they are hoe, loose. slut, and etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know her first and then maybe you'll figure out that she's not a slut. Or, ask her about her past...you can usually tell by what people say about her, how she dresses, or her personality. Her ex boyfriends explain a lot about her too, and how they acted or treated her. And maybe, it can be the way that you treat the girl too. If you accidentally giver her a vibe or message then she is most likely to oversee it as something different and take the wrong message. Don't rush in a relationship if you don't want the whores and slutty girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I been told I'm very attractive. I'm a virgin and I don't dress sluty.so they are out there. You just have to go out and find her. Wish you luck ;)

• Umm... you must be living in a box. Or just hanging around the wrong kind of people.

• ii dnt live in a box its just how it is they all seem to trick me

What Guys Said 1

• Hell yeah man there is no more unless you want to go to church maybe . Remember these words of wisdom " Can't turn a Hoe into a House Wife" Its true its true hahahaha