Does anyone ever feel like they'll never have a hot girlfriend or boyfriend because of how they look?

And that you'll have to settle for someone who's equally as unattractive? Iv felt this way for years it sucks. Does anyone share my pain?

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all, you shouldn't be worrying about how she looks so much, looks aren't everything, and you'll be surprised, when you love a girl, the love makes her look 10 times better in your eyes.

my girl wasn't even my type but I started liking her and she began to look prettier every day.

now I think she's the cutest girl in the world and idc how good other girls look, I'll never cheat and never leave her for a better looking girl. plus I already thought she was sexy, now she's just super sexy in my eyes.

and second of all, you don't have to settle, just find an attractive girl who likes the way you look or will take you for who you are.

What Girls Said 5

• I sometimes feel that way, but I also know that once I find a guy that I truly love that he will be the hottest man in my eyes :)

• i don't care about appearance.

• Hey as a guy you shouldn't worry, there are so many ugly guys with hot girls, girls aren't so shallow we do care a lot about personality. However we can't say the same about guys even the ugly ones like the hot girls so what us normal girls should do? Workout like a maniac or have money to do some plastic surgeries? I guess so.. and that's sad

• I do... but sometimes I feel that not even a "less-than hot" guy would settle for me xP

Over where I live, it's always the REALLY pretty girls that get chased by guys.

• Find a hot blind chick.

Or get a hot bod to distract from your ugly face.

Why should you care about looks?

You don't like people judging your looks?

Why do you deserve someone hot?

• The guy want to be held before he commits mandatory suicide.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes do you feel my pain.