Would you rather be pretty or smart?

Exceptionally beautiful, but not very intelligent..as in an IQ OF 89.

Or exceptional intelligence, but not very attractive.

Choose one, but you can't have both!

P.S. the more beautiful, the dumber you'll be. the smarter you are, the uglier you will become.

Most Helpful Guy

• "you can't fix stupid" - Ron White

What Guys Said 1

• Death. or be so ugly my head would melt.

• Your choice?

• it depends. as a female I think you'll be more likely to choose the pretty one. I think males can handle ugliness more..especially knowing they can make up for it by their intelligence. girls hate to be ugly though.

• Ah good point. Imma steal your answer. My answer is female be uber gorgeous that guys eyes melt. Male - be so ugly my eyes would melt.

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely smart, you can always make someone pretty, just straighten the hair and apply some eyeliner. Intelligence requires a lot more effort and it's a lot more rewarding.

• yes that's true but the unfortunate thing is that you will be very VERY ugly as a consequence.

• Yea but who really cares, looks are so overrated "Beauty fades. Dumb is forever"~Judge Judy

If you're intelligent at least you can contribute to society in the form of medical research or space exploration. Be useful.

The world has no need for one more pretty girl.

• i think people are very sensitive to beauty. it would be difficult to sacrifice that.

• Aww, I can't have both? :( I'd choose the exceptional intelligence.

• If I'm intelligent. I'll surely think of a way to turn beautiful... I could always try and make my best out of the look I've got.

If I look like a living monster, I have to suggest something, that I NEVER thought I would hear/see myself say/write >>plastic surgery<<.

• Id rather be smart. Because then, you can get all the good paying successful jobs and take care of yourself, rather than being stupid, getting a man to take care of you, and dependent on him.

• ugh that's so hard! now I'm answering honestly right now it'd b pretty but in the future wen I'm more mature itll prob b smart id want to be average pretty and average smart if I chose though

• god these are horrible options... can death be a choice? no seriously... well, if I had to choose, then I'd rather be exceptionally beautiful and with an IQ of -46574... I'm banking on the idea that I'd be SO dumb, I wouldn't know when I'm making a fool out of myself or when people are mocking me.

• I'm digging the exceptional intelligence...because that's what I already am obviously ;D

Maybe S'more intelligence would be good too...