What style grabs your attention?

what style grabs your attention? cholo (thug or gangster), pachuco (zuzu), puck, gothic, skate border, antique, classic, or hippy, baller, bicker, prep, fancy, tomboy, there's even a style called "new yorksin", lol, and there's a style where people like dressing homeless when there not; what would be yours? or what style you like trying once in a while? is there a style you find hot? or you would like to try?

Updates:
theres also girlygirl and cherry (fresa)

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Lately I've been into an odd grunge-meets-twee type of style, haha.

Although the styles that grab my attention change a lot so I couldn't choose one, or even a few. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For some reason gothic, skate boarder, classic, hippy, and punk grab my attention. Hahah, a whole bunch of stuff. I'd like to look more classy once in a while. A few days ago, my friends said I looked like a hippy. :/ lol. It was probably these jeans I have with a floral pattern. People dress like they're homeless? :o Never heard/saw that.

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally like fox shirts, tapout shirts, ufc shirts. stuff with cool designs, tribal designs. I like small gages. tattoos are my favorite. the guy could dress preppy in hollister, but have tattoos and still be smoking hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • antique. I love me some epaulettes.

link

sexy, aren't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like skater style. I like basic or sporty style...

0|0
    0|0
  • cholo! I think cholos are muy hot, and I am a little bit chola at times, so def. cholo

0|0
    0|0
  • what skater boys wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Skate boarder for suuuure! It shows you like to let lose once and while. Plus I have a thing for those skate boarding shoes <3 just a warning tho... Don't wear your jeans too tight, too baggy, and DEFINITLEY not too low. If your jeans are reeaally low it looks like you have a full diper, very unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • PLZ,why don't you put an example Links for every style,it would help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive always been into guys with the skater hesh hipster style . But when it comes down to it... if you really like the person it doesn't matter what they wear.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• This link is the style that grabs all good looking women's attention.

1|0
    0|0