Do you feel guilty when you just catch yourself or think another woman/man is attractive?

Honesty, guys with a significant other...do you feel guilty when you just catch yourself or think another woman/man is attractive? Is this because your partner makes you feel guilty? why then?

thanks everyone for the answers. I was just wondering cause my boyfriend told me he feels guilty when he finds other girls attractive even though he knows I'm fine with it. I thought it was excessive.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. My thoughts are my own.

I can think a woman is attractive, and it has nothing to do with my partner.

What Guys Said 5

• Finding another woman attractive shouldn't cause guilt, flirting with said woman should.

To me there are a few rules tho ..

- Don't do it in front of your partner

- Don't look for over 3 seconds

- Don't look at the same person more then twice.

Other then that there should be nothing wrong with it, it's really a natural reflex to me

• I do not feel guilty, I think attraction is natural and its healthy to feel it. Nothing to be ashamed or to feel quilty about!

• A little, but I've let her know that I do think other people are attractive, and she accepts that, as long as she gets my love, and the others don't.

• nope :)..should i?lol

• why would I feel guilty ? I'm sure she thinks the same thing when she's at the theater and sees johnny depp making out with angelina jolie

What Girls Said 3

• Its Only natural, as long as they are not acting out upon it or rubbing it in their girls face I see no reason for guilt

• sometimes.

• no it's natural.