A Variety in Style?

So, I really love rock music and I love that style of dress. Sometimes I like to dress in combat boots and skinny jeans but sometimes I like to wear sundresses and flipflops. So I guess my question is, girls are you the same way? Do you like to dress in different ways?

Most Helpful Guy

• MOST girls I know have one look & stick to it, bjt I LOVE when a girl has two different styles like that! It shows 2 sides of your personality, & I find that usually when "rocker" girls decide to dress up in a sundress or the like, they put the "preppy" girls who ALWAYS dress up TO SHAME! Keep doing what you're doing if you ike dressing both ways. Even if they don't come out & SAY it, most guys will notice & like it, & since this is WHO you are, you'll be much happier in the long run if you don't set one look aside for the other...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• oh ya, I'm like that. depends on my mood and who I'm hanging out with. one day ill be more rock/punk wear my fox shirts, torn jeans and black boots. the next day I could be wearing a sun dress and flipflops, or hollister (preppy clothes). the next day I could b wearing cutoff shorts and cowboy boots. I wear whatever I like because I'm a little bit of everything personality wise. love rock music, like country, like classical like piano.

• Yeah, I do have variety, but it's not super drastic. I never really go full-on with one look though, I like to kind of mix them. Like, I'd rather wear combat boots with some girlie dress or something, haha.

• yes. I don't follow style labels. if I feel like being edgy, ill wear my black ripped skinnys, chuck taylors, band teeĀ“s,

then the next day, I ill wear a floral dress with sandals, pretty natural makeup.

screw the rules ya know? wear what you feel like ;)

• thats cool

your having fun with fashion & expressing yourself!

i don't think I have a big variety in fashion, most everything I like are kinda related lol