i can't decide on which is cuter...

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• sure high ponytails! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think they both look equally cute! Do you like or find one more comfy than the other? I see more high ones than low, but I find ALL ponytails to be ADORABLE, & I think it's more just a matter of personal preference...

0|0
    0|0
    • really? I didn't think guys liked ponytails...i just wanna look cute at the gym

• I think they're HELLA CUTE, & I've never known a guy to be turned off by one either. French braids are really cute & pretty too...

• I find long hair to look pretty & feminine when it's down, but ponytails are DEFINITELY AWESOME...

• I like them both to be honest with you. There is something extremely cute about a girl with her hair pulled back into a ponytail like that. If I had to choose I guess I would say high. Either one is good though and you'll look adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Low is better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• High ponys all the way!

0|0
    1|0
  • I say low, they make your hair look longer, and guys normally like long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both are great just decide which makes your face look the best and go with that one

0|0
    0|0
  • if your going for a bubbly look high :) if your going for a kick back clam look low :) I do both :)

0|0
    0|0