Movies with morals in them? Good ones?

I am a resident advisor at my school and am looking for a movie to show that will will have some kind of message we could talk about after the movie

The age range is 18-22. Hopefully something funny or serious that will lead to a discussion afterwards

Most Helpful Girl

• there is a movie called "Fireproof" there are a ot of lessons to be learned there. It's great for people in relationships married or dating and it has a really good moral backbone to it. If you're not interested in Fireproof try these link

What Girls Said 8

• What about 'The Phantom of the Opera'? with Gerard Butler, and Emmy Rossum...It's such a beautiful movie and I'm sure that there is a lot that you could discuss...

• furious Love

• lol I was gonna say Wall-E, but... xD

• Passion of the Christ

• the boy in striped pjs

• How about the pianist. There's some discussable moral issues for you.

• Gran Torino, great movie

• Mean Girls is always a classic example but I wouldn't use that. You could try The Pursuit of Happyness and talk about the determination of a struggling dad trying to take care of his son.

What Guys Said 3

• What's the age range?

This will be quite necessary to know in order for people to suggest age-appropriate movies.

• Hmm good question. I'd have to point out, what kind of morals are you referring to?

The best one I can think of is, "Lean on me". One of the best movies in my opinion.

• Mississippi Burning not as relevant today but I believe it coud lead to some good discussion