Guys, what beauty strikes you the most out of these three?

A girl in lingerie

A girl in her underwear and just a shirt

A girl dressed up to show her curves

It looks like the underwear and shirt is winning the deal. Must be a at home type of things for guys. I can tell there are some simples guys in here. That's cool

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the lingerie.and depends on the shirt. Give me a woman in a skimpy pair of cotton panties and a too short white tank top.and I'm a happy man. But then there is some really erotic lingerie out there that some women can wear very well.

Dressing up is nice.but it depends on what you are dressing up to say. If your clothes are trying to tell the man that you want him to imagine you out of them all night.chances are, a guy is going to love that outfit. I am a sucker for short flaired skirts and a nice blouse.

• Damn you sure know your stuff!

• HAHA! I was waiting for a guy to comment on that. For that, I choose your answer for this post as the best. MUAH! :) Now be careful and don't cheat with me. Know flirting...I am married.

• No flirting...just drooling *wink*

What Guys Said 13

• Call me crazy, but I just adore a woman dressed to the nines, in a sexy, princess-line dress, all done-up to show her God-given, lovely curves. Wow. A Lady in her high-heels and gentle mood is something to behold. I am fortunate enough to have learned this from experience.

But still, I enjoy the company (if for scenary only) of ladies well dressed. Flirting makes you feel alive, after all. My wife and I both agree on this.

• A girl in her underwear and one of MY shirts :)

• A girl in her underwear and just a shirt. OMG! that is the ultimate, and wish it could be a daily thing for me.

• Depends. A girl wearing just her undies Always looks hot. Then again again, my gal walkin' 'round the house in just a t-shirt is pretty hot too. But when she takes the time to get all dolled up, I pretty much know it's gonna be a great night for us both.

• Showing the curves, definitely.

• first one just sexy and make my pants move

2nd one just sounds so cute! so just want to cuddle and play

and the 3rd is more of beauty that strike a guy and dinner

• Def underwear and a shirt. Laid back is very sexy

• then if stuff at home is winning doesn't that tell you something, that it doesn't matter what you're wearing you're gonna look hot it in it, because you're with us (hypothetical relationship)

• underwear and a shirt! that's the best ever.

• I like it when she wears only her underwear and a shirt I think that super sexy;-)

• A girl in her underwear and a shirt dose it for me .

• underwear.

• lingerie.

What Girls Said 0