What do I do if I'm not attracted to my Girlfriend without makeup on?

I know I'm going to take a lot of heat from the girls on here, but I hadn't seen my Girlfriend without makeup after about a month of dating. She looks like an absolute knockout up to this point. One day she needs to take a shower and comes out obviously without any one and Whooa! I literally thought I was looking at a different person. I mean a HUGE difference. I don't feel attracted to her at all without it. Am I therefore not attracted to her? What do I do? Just act like I am even though I'm not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make-up is a great way to disguise imperfections...and works a treat in attracting men. Women always make sure they are perfectly put together early on in relationships... I don't blame you for feeling confused...especially if you have only ever seen her with makeup on...if she wears alot, she would look like a different person.

But I have to agree that if your not feeling it when she is actually "herself"(no makeup, totally natural) then I think you should move on. I know my partner adores me with or without makeup...and I am SURE she would want to feel the same in her relationship.

You are who you are, you feel what you feel and you can not talk yourself into finding something or someone attractive...For her sake though...don't lead her on. :)

What Girls Said 4

• lol umm...you're obviously not into her besides her "looks" so yeah, I agree with "The-Romanian". decision is simple. go off and find another girl to your liking and let her find a man who'll appreciate her personality...lol and serious makeup skills :P

• Whoa. I always hear my guy friends telling me I look great without makeup (fyi, I do have great makeup skills, to the point where I get complimented at makeup counters at stores), so this is new. I suppose...you're just not attracted to her personality at all and you just like the way she looks? If this is the case...move on. It's for the best for both of you.

• men are vision creature, I guess you are just attracted by her looks. but please dun let her know about this incident. good luck =)

• She should have been real with you initially I suppose, but obviously you aren't with her for who she is if her face without makeup is putting you off.

I think it would be in both of your favors to be honest with her, imo.

What Guys Said 3

• You're attracted to the mask she puts on. If her own natural beauty isn't existent for you - then the result/decision is simple.

• If you find you can't get comfortable with her un-made-up, then move on.

• Nope you don't therefore find her attractive, try and see past the purely physical. Is there anything else there from your point of view? Don't pretend just be honest, proper relationships are about much more than just looks.