What's is your imaginary HUSBAND/WIFE hair type?

What is your ideal husband's or wife's color of hair? If you don't think of your experiences with guys/women with various hair types previously. I am talking out of pure imagination not stereo type acting and judgment. In fairy tales, snow white has black hair, sleeping beauty is blond and little mermaid has red hair and prince has always brown hair.

• Blond
  • Black
  • Red
  • Brown
  • Salt & pepper
I think all of you are lying.. I know blond is ultimate sexual fantasy as well as husband meterial.
Don't lie to yourself! you know how many blond guys are actually flattered by the praise and they are willing to give you? Don't let out! if you are out of at least high school they are matural enough handling attention and not hurt you when they are busy
be honest is the onlyy way!
The one and only thing I see in man is his hair period.
blond man blond man blond man blond man blond man blond man rule over me

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? Hair colour doesn't determine the type of girl that she is. Lets face it, any type of hair colour or body could become attractive if given the time to get to know them. Anyone who makes the assumption that all certain hair colours are a certain way have it all backwards assed. Besides, I don't have any imaginary wife. I'd get a f***ing real one! It also comes off as being really shallow to just pick a whole look of person out and only go for that type of person. It makes you only look at their body and face and not who they really are.

What Girls Said 11

• I love the look when guys have black long hair and have half of it in a pony tail and half down. Unfortunately most guys don't go for that look, only in my imagination :(

• I love dark haired guys :) and dark eyes. sexy! My first boyfriend was blond tho. But I am really attracted to dark hair. Especially when its a little long, just not girl long. <_<

• Dude, I'm 16, I'm not thinking about bagging a husband, hahah. That being said, probably brown.

• get a blond boy and live in hollywood!

• I know some people want to hide because they want to be nice to those who are not and possibly you will end up marry but truth won[t hurt maybe just a short time but it heals but then if it's hidden it doesn't hurt but it will eventually even worse

• What am I reading.

• Maybe dark hair...my track record has been guys with dark hair...but maybe blonde.:)

• yea yeah blond blond! blond and blue is ultimate! praise the lord!

• I love guys with brown hair.

• I love dark hair, black hair is sexy on a man I think...medium length, and Asian texture...

• I want to marry a redhead.

• brown curly

• i voted for brown, but I wouldn't mind black

• Brown hair

• I hope no hair, bald either by choice or by genes. But if he does have hair I would like salt/pepper

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care the color but I will like it if she has it long why I have always help my mom take care of my nieces cuzz my sister works a lot well we would usually take care of the small one and damn she was just a beauty with long beautiful hair and she had curls that's what girls call it and I will spend a lot of time with her I will take her to the park and the library and I will get a lot of compliments of how beautiful and long hair is and since that I want my Girlfriend with long hair and of course I will like to have my daughter with long hair too so that is my experience and why I like girls with long hair now:)

• You clearly haven't realized what hair colour the majority of males have then if that is the case. Besides, that is all your opinion. Not every woman wants a blond haired blue eyed man for a husband.

• oh yeah.. we all do trust me..

• If you are not blond then get blond what's the problem?

• You're a guy and you touch yourself at night.

• night.

• Personally I would only go for blond of salt and pepper period

• at

• themselves

• touch

• and they

• a guy

• is

• person

• This