First option: shaved cute face, long/straight/styled hair, could be tall and short but mostly thin, no hair on his body except some light pubic hair, sensitive and giggles when you tell him girlie jokes.
Second option: manly rough-looking face with a stubble or a light beard, short hair on head or shaved, could be tall and short but has a toned body or could be lightly muscular, some hair on the chest, legs and arms. Hates pointless hang outs and either has a serious face or a manly laugh.
Warning: in some stupid areas in the world you'd find a bearded rough-looking guy that speaks and behaves in a girly-mannered way, I know, yuck!
Now girls, lets settle this debate, I've put almost all options available.
- I am a cute/young girl and I'd take the first guyVote A
- I am rather a sexy/mature/feminine one, I'd take the first guyVote B
- I am a cute/young girl and I'd take the second guyVote C
- I am rather a sexy/mature/feminine one, I'd take the second guyVote D
- I am so gay and I don't even like boysVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I think I like the sound of guy #1 the best. Although how long is 'long hair' in your opinion? I think guys tend to look stupid when there hair is crazy-long. The second guy seems like a bit of a jerk.. Especially with the no-pointless-hangouts rule, I love pointless hangouts!
I'll take number one, and a pair of hair scissors.3