Why do guys only like cheer-leaders?

I'm definitely not the cheer-leader type. I'm smart, I'm good at art, but I don't have the short height or the rich styled clothes, or the body of an anorexic person. I'm just a normal person who really likes a guy who only likes rich and popular cheer-leaders. What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm definently not the cheer-leader type. I'm smart, I'm good at art, but I don't have the short height or the rich styled clothes, or the body of an anorexic person. I'm just a normal person who really likes a guy who only likes rich and popular cheer-leaders."

Only a girl could say all that and then end it with "What's wrong with me?". Question is what's wrong with him, not what's wrong with you.

• Thank you but why do guys go for those kinds of girls?

• Immaturity mostly. Some of it's because the media tells them that's what they should want. Some of it's because that type of girls seems easier to get.

• So I don't have to be a cheer- leader to get a guy? So when can I find a guy for me?

What Guys Said 3

• i had no idea my girlfriend was a cheer leader until 1 week after we went out. (we go to diff schools)

soon topic, no. not all guys like cheer leaders.

• Nothing's wrong with you, you just happen to be better than his womanizing standards.

• the uniforms <3

What Girls Said 3

• I was a cheerleader and guys weren't exactly begging me to go out with them. Then I switched schools and met friends who made me realize I was trying to be something I wasn't. I'm more myself. I like music from ska to metal, not "drop it like it's hot" kind of stuff. I quit wearing those boring clothes that were a style I never really could afford to maintain. They also introduced me to some other things I won't mention haha. It was only a couple of months after going to my new school I met my first real boyfriend. And you know what else... now that I'm older, a lot of those preppy boys have drooled over me, but I am completely turned off by that type now. There's nothing wrong with you honey. You're just in high school. Trust me, things will be a lot different in the dating world after you graduate.

• Thank you. Really cause I haven't had any goo exsperience with guys.

• Yeah I saw. Check your messages. F*** that guy and the horse he road in on.

• You helped me a lot thank you so much

• ok. I am certaintly not the cheer-leader type either. in fact I really hate them. But, nothings wrong with you. I can tell you that. And even if I were the cheerleader type, which I sadly once was, I'd say the same thing. Guys like easy girls. They like the girls who flash them every day and the girls who won't give a challenge. But those guys are the type that aren't worth it. There are plenty of guys who don't like the cheer-leader type. So, don't give up hope. The guy your talking about aren't worth it. I won't tell you to stop liking him, but maybe you could look in other places too, you might find a great guy.

• stop hating on cheerleaders! guys don't all like them, maybe you should evaluate who you like and question why he likes cheerleaders. Then ask yourself why you like him. Saying cheerleaders are the enemy is a cop-out.