Guys, do you like a pretty girl, but with really curly hair?

what does it mean to be beautiful...?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• youre under 18 so its VERY important for you to learn this lesson. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. everyone has a different taste. ya there are people out there that are just simply beautiful but not everyone can be so lucky. dress how YOU wanna dress, act the way YOU act, think the way YOU think. trying to appeal to everyone never works out for neither girls or guys. for a lot of guys and girls, ORIGINALITY is one of the sexiest things ever. no one wants a cut-out from a magazine in real life. they may think they do but how many of them wind up being happy? why try and look and act different dictate your life when you have to put up that fakeness all the time? being yourself is what is gonna attract mr. right. not being what you THINK he likes.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, curly hair is petty. To ME, beautiful maeans someone is pretty, but more than that juist a good person inside & out, but liking a girl is VERY subjective, so one guy mat say a girl is beautiful while his buddy next to him could disagree totally...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she looks pretty with whatever hair style she has that's fine with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Straight hair, curly hair, it doesn't matter. It's what is on the inside that usually matters.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Amazing and very true quote, everyone has different preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Being beautiful to me,is having the ability to love every inch of who you are,the internal and external. Being the best person that you can possibly be.Having the ability to love and except others as well.

2|0
    0|0