28% (6)32% (6)29% (12)Vote
  • Other/Results
    0% (0)10% (2)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Kinda. Some days I think I'm attractive, others I think I'm the ugliest person on the face of the planet. Most of the time, though, I'm realistic about my looks and know what I'm working with, hahaha. I just figure that I can't change it and might as well deal with it and stop worrying.

There's a lot I'd change about myself, but I don't obsess over it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm pretty sure you're gorgeous daily. Unless someone like bashed you in the face that day or something. lol

• Show All
    • I'm digging the 6464. Brings back lovely Nintendo memories.

Oh, and can I jump on the band wagon and say you're like a goddess?

Shrine time, baby. Shrine time.

• Haha thanks ^^

• Yes, I am satisfied, but I definitely think there could be some improvements, but I'm not sure with what. Some of them are "personal" opinions, like, everyone compliments me on my now clear skin(Courtesy of Accutane), but I still see the big pores around my nose, so I make sure I do things to help minimize the appearance.

I personally wish I was at my goal weight of 95-100 lbs instead of 124, although others may like my weight, it isn't about them, it's about me.

Other than that, there's nothing extreme about my looks, everything fits together well if I think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh...kinda. I don't think I'm terribly ugly, but there are some things I would physically change about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to put my brain in another body. It would kick so much ass to be a wasp <3

Or a tiger. Or a shark. Or one of those buff gangster dudes.

On a more serious note, sure. Lately I've been liking to go around thinking I look like a super gorgeous goddess. Whether other people actually think I do or not I'll never know, but hey to randomness with them, right? =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. There are things I'd like to change about myself, but I'm still pretty happy, generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I mean. I'm not pretty really. Don't get many guys XD But I like how I look, though I wish I had a smaller nose =D I'm glad with what I got ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much. But like most people there's minor things I wouldn't mind changing.

0|0
    0|0
  • in general, I'm alright.

wish I could like.. like.. 30lbs or so.

but yeah, I'm okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am happy with myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not either, but oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm not going to complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm clearly not prefect. but I do love my body and overall appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm content but my sisters blow me out of the water. Always been that way. Natalie can dress really well and Alana can do makeup like no other.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• One of my pectorals is minutely larger than the other. Apart from that grievous shortcoming, I'm pretty happy with the bod.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so sexy it hurts. Apart from that I'm pretty happy with my looks :p

1|0
    0|0
  • i rip on myself a lot, but I'm average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm overall satisfied with how I look. Nobody is perfect, including myself...yet I am happy with my looks. I play the cards that I'm dealt the best I possibly can, & that confidence I have makes me even more attractive to the opposite sex. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A good bit that I'm comfortable with, yeah. There are things that I don't like- some I can change, some I can't. But I'm generally happy with what I have to work with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and no. I Don't think they're great, but I don't think I'm all bad. I don't really care too much either cause I stay clean and whatnot. My personality/intelligence/interests are win though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I tell others all the time look at me I'm a freak, a Frankenstein. I have learned to accept what I am on the inside and out ... I am a Monster !

0|0
    0|0
  • no, need more muscle definition, and face needs word but all in time I guess

oh and I'm 5'7, f*** :(

0|0
    0|1
  • No, more muscle and to get rid of this annoying glasses :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. I'm making improvements.

0|0
    0|0
  • In general I think I have a good palette, I'm not sure I'll ever be satisfied with it, because I always want to improve. I'm always finding I could do something else to improve, I test it see how I like it and go from there, plenty more to do, for me it's exciting and enjoyable to see how much can be shaped and changed. I like trying out different changes, I've had long hair, short hair, mowhawk, etc. etc. etc. So no, but I don't hate my body.

0|0
    0|0