Girls don't like combed hair anymore?

Is it true that flat combed hair is out and styled hair is in? Someone was telling me that 'neat' hair looks too old fashioned.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone told you that? I bet they told you people who shower are old fashioned too. Comb hair means they care about how they look.

• So girls don't like guys that have styled hair with gel in it? I'm confused. So I should keep combing my hair flat?

• Sometimes it's nice, like on a special date or something special. But not everyday. I like it when guys are just all natural for their hair and just combed. Not this... link more like this.. link ...sorry, that's the only picture I could find that is the closest that I mean that looks good

• The first pic well what can you say about that besides dumb asses, and the second that kid needs a hair cut, he doesn't even have that same hair cut anymore, hair that long would annoy me, and you it makes you look like your 12.

What Girls Said 3

• Whoever told you that lied.

• It is? Well poo. I always liked a guy with classy hair like that, and a nice suit to go with it. :C

• I think my man looks sexiest when his hair is ruffled and he has a 5 o'clock shadow. It just screams MAN!

Hair gel is bad, especially if it makes your hair look wet all day.

• i dig the buzz cuts

What Guys Said 2

• Neat hair? That sh*t is sooooooooooooooooooo 1997 ...get with the fashion, loser. Like, totally

• It depends on how you comb it, me for example I can just leave my hair flat and I look young and then when I comb it spike it up a bit not jersey shore style or anything but just run my fingers through it, I look older so it just depends.