Is it all in the eyes?

At a party or some type of socially event is some flirting and the right eye contact influential in having a girl like a guy ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eye contact in general is good. Make eye contact with one person twice, and based on the reaction on their faces, you should get a truthful response. This will sound superficial, but if a girl that isn't your type is staring at you and making it super uncomfortable, are you going to be smiling or giving a disgusted/ weirded out face? Same goes for girls. You look at someone and if they intrigue you, they will want to make eye contact with you. :) hope this helps.

What Girls Said 1

• I would go for any guy with a cute smile and sexy eyes.

man that's HOT !

=)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah. Well, not necessarily having her like him, but making her go 'Ooh', you know. It is. It doesn't have to be direct eye contact though, I've found it works through sunglasses =] I think the mouth has to be involved as well though.