Glossed lips or plain jane lips?

I can't stand lip gloss or lip stick! Not only do I not like it, I can't wear it. I have not yet found a brand that doesn't make my lips ddry or break out. I have really sensitive lips and can only use certain brands of chap stick. Do guys like gloss or lip stick or just plain lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy, but personally, I don't think I spend an enormous time staring at a girls lips because they're so small compared to the overall size of the body. I just don't think it's a thought that crosses a lot of guys' minds.

I could be wrong though.

What Guys Said 1

• if ur good with make up it doesn't really matter

just natural look appeals to more guys

What Girls Said 1

• This wasn't really your question, but it could help you. Clinique has some lip balm type stuff (like in a tube) called "Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss". It's allergy tested, and fragrance free. It really hydrates your lips, gives them a bit of shine, and won't make you break out. hopefully.

• Thanks I ll have to try that..ive been searching for ever to find something! hope it works...if not..more searching ugh