What kind of panties do guys prefer?

Thong, bikini, boy-shorts, pink, red, black, white - what kind of panties do you guys like the most?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on your body style. Some thongs look good, other times a string bikini or boy shorts. So it depends on how big you are and what size you wear.

but I would have to say. Satin or nylon lycra looks a lot better than cotton. Its a sexier look for any type of panties. But I'd have to say. Boy shorts or string bikini's look great on 90% I've see.

What Guys Said 23

• I personally like no panties. Is that cool?

• On a normal slim to fit girl, for me I highly prefer something very small. Thong or G-string. I do not prefer anything that covers the butt, just not sexy to me. Not necessarily all the time, but it is hot to see the string when she bends over or sits down.

Color does not seem to matter to me...

• I like all kinds of panties, but my favorites are lace panties with bow-details. I like bikini style and boyshort panties with a full bottom the most.

• Cheekies😍😍😍😍

• I really like wearing thongs especially g-strings! There was a time I changed my underwear from boxer briefs to slips, and recently changed gradually from slips to strings. They're both comfortable and looking fashion! If you like to wear slim or skinny jeans, strings are the best choice underneath!
    Maybe its a bit because of "exhibitionism intentions" I have, but I could show more of my body off when I put on some string as underwear or swimwear! In my opinion, there is no need basically to cover more than your genitalia, and everything else should be exposed!

• as long as we get to see them trust me its not what were focusing on

• I like G strings a lot as long as it doesn't look trashy. but boy shorts are good to if you have a nice ass. I like leopard or zebra print the most. And I like the booty shorts the best out of all panties

• Thongs or booty shorts lol

• Those little boyshorts. Those are hot.

• As long as they are on the floor it doesn't matter to me.

• I like a lady who wears silky nylon full brief panties,pastel colors preferably,theres nothing sexier mmmmm,

• i love camel toes. so I would prefer boy-shorts!

and in white color. so that ven they are off, it becomes sexier to check them out!

• i prefer that the girl is comfy but I like to wear women's g strings any colour and I wish I had a c string any colour but iam 16 a straight male and I have to be 19 to order one from a sex shop but ill say pink g string as long as you get e one to

• thongs are the sexiest to me, design wise I think bows are really sexy. color, black pink or blue =)

• I love boyshorts, and thongs on a girl

• Thongs or g-strings. Or the little shorts.

• anything that is lacey and pastel color

• im a boy short kinda guy.

• I think most guy prefer see through thongs because it allowsthem to see your pussy

• Tight white cotton undies

• normal panties. bikini lets say. preferably with colours

• I love bikini style. I hate the thongs and such.

• Voltage, it depends on what mood I'm in, and where I'm going. A night at the theater with my wife, I wear full black nylon briefs with a nice lace trim down the front or sides. Brand is Vanity Fair or Shadolwine "flower fascination". . To work, it will be a tight girdle paired with pantyhose. (leg pain). . To Church, a nice pair of white or ivory lacy hiphuggers. Going to dinner, scarlet red nylon briefs. On occasion, pettipants are fun.

What do you prefer?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand why guys like thongs. I think they make me look fat - the bikini cut is much more flattering on me ( I think)