What is the best clothes style for picking up girls?

I never quite understand what a girl is wanting when she looks at the boy. I always wonder is this good enough or what so I was wondering if I could get some answers!

If you could explain a way to dress and get older chicks that would be greatly loved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be dirty unless you are wearing dirt bike gear. Now that can be sexy. I hate when I see those younger guys wearing jeans that look like they were purchased out of the little girls department. Wear men's jeans for goodness sake. V necks should be avoided and if worn should not "v" lower than the collar bone. Don't wear any shirts that have a smart ass or cute saying on them like, "I do my own stunts." or, "Protect your nuts". Other than that just don't wear something your mom would pick out for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Clothes aren't that important to older girls. Just that a guy has some kind of style and looks comfortable and confident in what he wears is what matters.

• The clothes that you like don't change for no chick.There is nothing more that I hate then a guy changing his style for a girl.What ver you like she'll like trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• ALWAYS have neat clean shoes. I wear black leather nike high tops that I actually polish not with the liquid kind either.