Why bother with the fancy under garments?

ok so really why bother.i seem to buy lace.polka dots.hearts.cute sayings and lots of boy shorts. But nobody really gives a crap do they.does it really matter.not too many people actually see them.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why underwear buying for women is so strange. It's not like you're all showing men your undergarments on a daily basis. This is why I think it's important women buy whatever they like, and feels comfortable on them.

If you want Dora the Explorer underwear, buy them! :P

• I perfer hello kitty or maybe pink panther but I get what your saying!

• So you think it's fine if my bra and panty don't match?

• Of course it's fine. I'd be shocked if a guy saw your underwear and bra and then immediately decided to not talk or do anything with you. Unless you're expecting to be seen naked, you should wear whatever you want. It's what guys do.

What Guys Said 2

• You're a smart gal; you look better without them anyway----so why waste your money?

• Haha yeah I would go without but my friends think pulling down my pants in school is super funny!

• it doesn't matter to us what underwear you hv, as long as we dnt get to see them it doesn't matter unless you like to show them off

but what matters the msot is how comfortable you feeling inside when you have them on

like wearing special underwear for ur date is good, although you say no way! he will see them but it makes you feel sexy and confidant

hope tht helps =]

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. I have a devoted love for anything of the undergarment variety, and have spent ungodly amounts of money on underwear. It's like shoes for me. Plus, I know that certain ones make my guy really notice me in the mornings, and certain pairs make me feel more sexy throughout the day.

• I feel the same way. The last time I went shopping, I found boy shirts with the weirdest sayings on them. One had a sailboat on the front, and on the back it said something like, "Drift away with me." Why is that on underwear?!

But it's hard to find anything without stuff like that on it.

• You are right about it. Unless you are in a relationship, it really does not make a difference what you are wearing underneath your cloths. However, I love fancy undergarments. They just make me feel sexy. Like a little secret only I am aware of. There are things in life I just want to do for myself and this may be one of them. No one can see them? It is expensive? Who cares as long as I feel good wearing them.

• i love sexy, cute underwear, and I'm a tomboy. Your right though, no one ever sees them. But when I see myself in them, its really the only time I think I'm very feminine and they make me feel sexy.

• i agree! id only buy fancy ones for my husband when I get married someday

but for now I stick to regular cotton panties or wigglewear brand...its like 5-6 bucks for a pack of 5! =D