Helpless guy drops glasses?

Ladies; if you saw a guy trip and fall and lose his glasses, what would you think? If he wore very thick glasses, and was blind without them and had to feel around for them on the floor, what would you do? Would you help him fall them? Would you kick them away from him and laugh at him? I'm curious about peoples' reactions.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first thought would be "aww, poor guy!" (I frequently trip so I know how it feels). Then of course I would help him pick up his glasses, maybe try to say something to make him feel better about tripping and dropping his glasses. I can't believe anyone would actually kick them away!

What Girls Said 13

• I'd ask if he was okay and help him find his glasses.

If he's a friend I might tease him about it a little after :)

• Tease him? That's not nice.

• Nothing mean, my guy friends tease me all the time. It's not to hurt anyone, just being playful. Anyway, I wouldn't if it was a stranger, only if I knew the guy pretty well.

• I'm practically blind without my glasses, so I know the feeling lol It wouldn't matter if he wore thick or thin glasses, the fact that he dropped them and needed help is what's important at the moment. So yes, I would help providing someone didn't already help him first.

And really ? Kick them away and laugh ? Sounds like something out of a cartoon or movie...

• What sort of person kicks someone's glasses away and laughs at them for whatever reason? I'd pick up his glasses and help him up, no second thought.

• I'd first ask if he's okay while helping him up, then go get his glasses for him.

• i would try to help him find them, and ask if he was okay. I would never laugh at someone who needed help, because I wouldn't want that if it happened to me.

• You'd be the perfect solution for all the insecure girls on here. They won't need to worry how they look around their boyfriend.

• I'm not judgmental about physical appearance. It's a shame some guys are.

• I would find the glasses for him and give it to him, and say, need help with something else? take care :P

• Why would I ever laugh at him? that's pretty immature. It's not funny at all...

• I would step on them and say f*ck you four eyes!

j/k of course I would help him find them geez what kind of girl do you think I am ?

i have to wear glasses to see anything up close so I know the feeling

• i'd help him find them of course! :)

• i'd help him, what kind of asshole would kick them away?

• I would give him his glasses. I think that's terribly rude and harsh to kick them away, the poor guy can't see.

• i'll help him of course. hahaha..

ps: I don't know why but I like guys with glasses. I find them cute.

• oh my gosh! I would help you get them back on! so sweet :-)

What Guys Said 2

• Hey! It's they guy who always talks about dropping his glasses! We missed you bud!

• I assume you asked the ladies specifically because the male response is obvious: I'd do him a favor, place them closer to him, but not within arm's length, so he could hear the splendid symphony of shoe, on plastic, on shattered glass, as they flow together into a soaring ecstasy proclaiming his infirmity. For a diminuendo, I would then kick my audience/co-composer in the ribs to add some voice work to the piece. I might add a visual element in the form of a boot print to the face. My laughter would be the recessional.