Whats A Hot Asian Hairstyle?

cuz you know most asians have straight hair. and it gets pretty boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya know, I think most asians take their beautiful, sexy, shiny, straight hair for granted. I'm half Chinese myself, and unfortunately have inherited fat, frizzy, poofy brown scraggle hair from my french/israeli dad. :( I get straight perms to make my hair at least manageable and decent looking in public, but you full asians should flaunt your straight hair! I noticed that a lot of full asian people with beautiful hair try to mess it up with frizz and weird zig-zagging flat ironing or whatever, but the sexiest hair in my opinion is the long, straight, layered look :)

What Girls Said 2

• I LOVE when asian guys dye the tips of their hair orange or blond and spike it up. It's really sexy

• I'm asian.:-) Asians have the perfect emo hair! If you don't want an emo hairstyle then I think layering it would be awesome too.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm asian :)

I hated my hair, I have to spend 10 minutes just to fix my bed head so I decided to just get it short and just spike to have a little point at the front or leave it alone

side view

_____/|

_____|

|

front view

___/|/\|\___

|________|

| |

Took me 30 minutes to do -.-

• Haha, love the pictures!

you guys don't even know the pain of having to hair!