Cutest hairstyles that say I am here to flirt- for school!

Okay so my hair is annoying me, I pretty much just straighten it but this weekend I have been doing it in buns, I could do it in any way I guess I just don't bother but I'd like to know your personal opinion on what would look good. Since I am going to school I am not allowed hair accessories like flowers or headbands (don't ask me why I am clueless). By the way I have dark brown hair which goes just past my shoulders and is layered with a side fringe to the left.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think having your bangs kinda go to one side (side Bangs?) and covering an eye is flat out adorable!

a lot like this: link

What Guys Said 1

• nothing says it like a Mullet

What Girls Said 2

• i have straight hair that goes mid-way down my back and I either have it light and fluffy and just down or lateley I've been pulling it back into a low ponytail and let my little "baby hairs" right on the sides of my face come out. they reach just past my jaw and frame my face really nice. I've been gettting some nice compliments on it and guys are looking at me a bunch and it makes me feel composed and cute at the same time :)

• Well , I am totally like a hair specialist (: , lol, but uhmm since you can't wear any accessories in your hair that shouldn't stop you. If I were you, I'd take a one inch curling iron, split my hair into about three sections depending on thickness &; take about one inch sections and curl your hair away from your face. The swoop yours bangs down and take all your hair and and pull it to the side and bobbypin it. totally flirty in my opinion(: