Are girls intimidated by guys who dress better than them?

I'm just wondering because it seems so.

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No, we might think you're gay (depending on how well we dress).

Women do like a man who can be a bit more relaxed. They don't need to seduce women visually as much as women need to seduce men.

Though I do like a man who is dressed well. There is something off putting about a guy who is consistently "overdone". I find it very sexy and interesting when you see that same handsome guy in jeans and a t shirt (nothing slovenly or ridiculous)...Looking fantastic, approachable and totally secure with himself. His character is as solid in the tee as it is in the silk dinner jacket.

I like a man in a suit.

I hate a suit masquerading as a man.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say intimidated. But if the pretty boy is too pretty then it feels weird.

If it's just clothes then no. No problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I mean, girls love to look pretty and get noticed for how lovely they dressed. and nothing is more intimidating than a boy telling you "oh honey, that dress looks awful on you and it's so out of date".

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on their personality. But no I'm not intimidated by a guy who dresses better than me. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I love it as long as he doesn't try to correct my sense of style! :P

The guy I'm dating right now dresses really clean cut. Black sweaters, dark jeans or even plaid shirts with thin ties. He can pull it off remarkably well.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Define "better" in terms of clothing.

1|2
    0|0
  • lol. probably be. you must date girls with zero style

0|0
    0|0