Are girls intimidated by guys who dress better than them?

I'm just wondering because it seems so.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, we might think you're gay (depending on how well we dress).

Women do like a man who can be a bit more relaxed. They don't need to seduce women visually as much as women need to seduce men.

Though I do like a man who is dressed well. There is something off putting about a guy who is consistently "overdone". I find it very sexy and interesting when you see that same handsome guy in jeans and a t shirt (nothing slovenly or ridiculous)...Looking fantastic, approachable and totally secure with himself. His character is as solid in the tee as it is in the silk dinner jacket.

I like a man in a suit.

I hate a suit masquerading as a man.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say intimidated. But if the pretty boy is too pretty then it feels weird.

If it's just clothes then no. No problem.

• yes. I mean, girls love to look pretty and get noticed for how lovely they dressed. and nothing is more intimidating than a boy telling you "oh honey, that dress looks awful on you and it's so out of date".

• It depends on their personality. But no I'm not intimidated by a guy who dresses better than me. :D

• Not me! Haha

• No, I love it as long as he doesn't try to correct my sense of style! :P

The guy I'm dating right now dresses really clean cut. Black sweaters, dark jeans or even plaid shirts with thin ties. He can pull it off remarkably well.

What Guys Said 2

• Define "better" in terms of clothing.

• lol. probably be. you must date girls with zero style