What are your plans for Valentine's day?

I'm planing on going out to eat :)

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I worked today. yelling and screaming at kids running around (I work at a daycare), some kids gave me candy and homemade cookies. This morning the staff had a meeting and one staff made us heart sugar cookies. I am home now :). My husband is still at work but hoping he gets off soon. I'm hoping he got me flowers to celebrate the romantic day of love! I don't get flowers a lot :( so hopefully getting some today! Other than that, I bought my guy 6 bottles of wine, we will eat some romantic dinner and listen to romantic classical music... we'll see. Maybe I'll wear lingerie and we can watch some romantic movie together too... ! This is my first Valentine's with my guy. We dated long distance last year, me in the states and him in italy. So hoping this Valentine's will be memorable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Im going to school coming home and work out a little bit then listen to music the rest of the day to pass the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • bar hopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all. Sit at home and be bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • Workin'.

0|0
    0|0
  • School and then workout.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• School, then guys might come over. [=

1|0
    0|0
  • Class and then work.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a surprise for me, so I don't know what I'm doing yet.

2|0
    1|0
  • getting f***ed. jk idk, I'm working. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • School ftw.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hot date with my History textbook and laptop. Going to write a hot and steamy History paper on the early 1900s...

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow! That got ME exited!

I think I better go find a history book.

• Oh my God yeah. History just gets me going, all hot and bothered.