What do guys think about girls with short hair?

ive heard some guys its a big turnoff for girls to have hair as short or even a little longer than their own hair, is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been rocking short hair since I was 19, as have most of my friends (of course, they are stylists, so it comes with the territory a lot of the time; crazy cuts, crazy color, crazy angles!). We've never had a problem finding guys that would date us. Hair is a big deal for some guys, but some guys don't care one way or the other. My guy likes it because he says that it cuts 30 minutes off my morning routine when my hair is short.

In the sprit of this, something I find extra cute. My dad loves long hair, always has. His wife had the most beautiful blonde hair for years. She had to cut it off, and later shave it, due to chemo. She cried and cried that she was worried he would hate it, not be attracted to her, and she wore wigs forever. After some cute cards and flowers, etc. she's stopped wearing them because he said he didn't care and he'll love her no matter what. Now that she's in remission, it is taking forever just to get enough to cover her head, and they are still so cute together and affectionate. (I know it has no bearing, but it is so sweet!)

What Guys Said 4

• i can't stand it, no offence but if its shorter than like the jaw line then I personally don't think it looks all that great. now some girls can rock it and make it work. but it just doesn't work for me

• well unreal, for me short hair is definitly a turnoff, if its shorter then ur shoulders. it also gives people the wrong idea. because the female crewcut is stereotypically for lesbians. as long as its shoulder length I like it! thx for the help again lol

• I prefer girls to have longer hair.

• well it depend , but for some reason I like it short , although not shorter than jaw line .

What Girls Said 1

• well I feel like if your young you shouldnt cut your hair too short. but once your older like 30s shorter hair def looks better for older women. however I def think some grls look better with short hair when they are young