Is this look sexy and appropriate to wear at the airport?

link

this with grey ankle boots and grey knee high socks

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Yes, very sexy

2. Sexy is always appropriate. Well, maybe not in school, church, or a hospital. Airports are fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Idk, the security people will get upset with half your head missing.

0|2
    0|0
  • link

Anything is appropriate at an airport. Why does everyone get so het up about airports? Seriously, I've seen a lot of questions about airports and clothing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, links f***ing stylish though. That look would melt right into the airport scene - like, in a good way. Well done, hahaha

• Oh, yeah, that's EXTREMELY sexy, stylish & cute! DEFINITELY appropriate...

0|0
    0|0
  • the pic looks like kind of casual wear for most girls these days.. it's fine. Anywhere.

grey socks with grey boots sounds pretty nasty though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its fine, just don't go too far ahead of anyone on the esculator.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, it's not appropriate. Wear booty shorts and belly shirt. You're not showing off enough skin, baby.

1|0
    0|0
    • no really now lol I need help ha ha I don't want to look like a slut

• Nothing wrong with it imo. In an airport pretty much everything is apropriate.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanna girl with a short skirt and a longgggggg, longgggg jacket

lol. a little cake for ya

anyway. its borderline. id say just show up in what you usually wear, safe the sexier stuff for at home

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Dude, you're going to the airport. you're going to be standing in line, taking off your shoes to get checked, sitting around, sitting some more on the plane, and then going to baggage claim. Paparazzi will not be outside the airport terminal waiting to take your picture. Dress comfortably. Jeans and a tee will suffice. You're not Lady GaGa. There shouldn't be this much thought into putting on clothes to take a flight.

1|0
    1|0
    • thanks

• Show All
    • Well he's your boyfriend. He likes you however you look. Jeans and a tee are just fine.

• LMAO

You're not Lady GaGa. There shouldn't be this much thought into putting on clothes to take a flight.

Good one

• I like it! Although the TSA gets suspicious if people wear loose skirts/dresses and sometimes do a pat-down search if you have them on. -__-

Anyway, it's nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's very stylish! totally appropriate if it feels comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • not sure about the socks, but love the rest

0|0
    0|0