What kind of girl is more attractive - cute or sexy?

So what do you consider cute (is it like innocent looking) and what is sexy looking? Which one are you attracted to?

A lot of people tells me I look sexy (I'm dressed normally, not like a sl*t and I don't act like one), but my friend she's cute innocent looking and guys are always interested in her.

But what's the difference between cute and sexy girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beats me , its boils down to each guys own preference, some guys like the cute sweet girl, and some guys like The Sexy and wild girl. The difference is the cute girl will seem more loyal and reliable as a girlfriend while most sexy girls will be viewed as one night stands or something. I'm not saying all guys are like that but most men think that sexy girls are independent and aren't looking for a man. But if the sexy girl is loyal then almost all men will flock to her like free Laptops or something. Everyone wants one lol

What Guys Said 7

• is it too much to ask for both? Lol but in preference I prefer sexy looking but has a cute personality or Free/ Adventurous type of personality, Then I consider her perfect

• The only thing that's noteworthy to my jaded soul is a girl who just don't give a f***. And if she's that way, she's gonna be both cute -and- sexy.

• Looks are all in the eye of the beholder & that's not what makes a relationship anyways.

I think what you're asking is what do guys want, and the single thing we want above all else is a girl who is attracted to us and knows how to show it. You'd be surprised how many girls have zero clue when it comes to showing affection to a man, making him feel good, that sort of stuff. If you can be that sort of girl then the things you are insecure about (maybe you're a little skinny, little tall, little, fat, whatever, we all are imperfect) will not matter.

• Cute = pleasing

Sexy = compelling

• a cute girl is one that looks like you just wanna hold her tight and kiss her on the cheek, a sexy girl is one you wanna f***.

• My preference seems to be cute face + sexy body.

• cute face like amanda sayfried and sexy body like tyra banks

What Girls Said 0