Why am I so attracted to nurses/maids?

they are so hot. why?

What Girls Said 1

• Ahh, I get asked this all the time.

Why are you so attracted to me?

1. I look damn good in scrubs.

2. I know the human body, inside and out. ;)

3. I won't laugh at your penis---I'm a professional.

4. You think that's kinky? I do that every day.

5. Aww, poor baby has an owwie? Let me make that all better for you.

6. I have access to all the good drugs.

• i love the fact they are so feminine and submissive (yes they are, don't try to deny it). I could just throw them around like a rag doll, yet they take care of me.

"Aww, poor baby has an owwie? Let me make that all better for you." HOT!

• Ignoring ethics and professionalism for a second, and imagine you're sick and bedridden. Your nurse has control over how you use the bathroom (whether she'll help you get up to the bathroom, bring you a bedpan, wipe your ass for you... or lets you soil yourself); if and when you get a bedbath, how well controlled your pain is, etc. She's likely going to be doing painful, uncomfortable, or embarrassing procedures to you as well, and as a "good" patient, it's your role to submit to whatever she

• needs to do to you (i.e. enemas, injections, inserting tubes into your orifices, etc.).

What Guys Said 1

• For the same reason I'm attracted to blond haired brown eyed girls who play pokemon and listen to metal. It's your preference. It can't be helped.

• i guess it has something to do with the fact they are caring/submissive.

• Submissive? haha. You haven't met some of my coworkers.

• ..or wait until your nurse is giving you an enema and then ask yourself who the submissive one is. :D