Are women more attracted to overly dressed men?

I went to a church last night that is mostly geared towards people in their 20's and 30's. Most of the guys there were dressed in jeans + t-shirts or hoodies. I wore black dress shoes, black pants, black turtleneck, and a cream colored sport coat. I like to think I stood out somewhat in the eyes of the ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps not "overly dressed", but looking presentable and clean is certainly always attractive.

• Some of these guys look like thery just rolled out of bed. I just want to stand out.

• That's totally fine dude. Guys who are dressed nice and look clean and such definitely stand out in a very good way.

What Girls Said 4

• Dressing up is cool...but personally I'm all about dressing down.I don't think it's that important though.As long as you don't look like you crawled out a trash bin.

• I love a guy who can rock jeans and a shirt

and slap a tux on if needed. IF NEEDED.

but meh, teeshirt and jeans/comfortable clothing is more attractive to me because I can see he is comfortable and more himself

suits are suits.

• I Agree. Looking nice means you take care of your self. Your not a sloppy person, and you care about your appearance. Guys may see that as gay, but Girls worth dating would love that you take care of your self. . . Like you could take care of her.

• love guys who dress up. so much hotter

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds lej. I mean, if you do that regularly, not necessarily to functions, that's damn cool.

• dont go to church to impress ladies or for that...go to a bar or club for that.

• Bars and clubs don't have women with the values I'm looking for.