Hair colour?

do guys really care what colour hair you have? because I have red hair & I'm still single.but red hair is the only colour that suits me. I just don't understand all the girls in my year who have boyfriends have blonde or brown hair. is it just me? or don't guys like redheads?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most guys don't care much about your hair color. It's better to look natural than artificially flashy though, for most guys that's a turn-off.

Maybe it's because I'm Irish but I like red hair actually, although again it's not a major issue.

What Guys Said 3

• It's just relative. Different colors fit certain people better than others. In general I find red hair hella sexy though.

• why most girls are really worry about the colour of their hair , if a guy likes you he don't care which colour you're hair is , red hair is sexy .

• ever guys are different but just that blond and brown are more easily acceptable as oay look for boys, I'm personally hate straight blond hair but what the most beautiful girl I've ever met had bright long curley gigner hair =D

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't know I mean red heads are more "rare" lol so the like probability or a brunette or blonde girl having a boyfriend is just gonna be more likely than a red head because there are fewer of you like how many people in you year have red hair lol? Its like in math with marbles in a bag and like the probability of like pulling out a red marble when there are like 3 red ones and then like 50 yellow ones and brown ones lol haha wow what a dork I am lol. =] but ya I only know like 3 red heads and they are all like so beautiful and have bf's and guys that like love them haha so just work your hair lol and be proud of it because your unique and all =] sometimes I want red hair lol so ya be happy =] Hope this helps