Do you guys think a belly ring would look good on me?

I want one, but I need to know people's opinions,

. Kay thanks guys(:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I think belly rings add no extra attractiveness and there just a hassle.

What Guys Said 8

• I think it'd look ASTOUNDINGLY AWESOME <3 :D

Perception here again is a personal view like 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder'

You sure got a sexy stomach but take off the belly ring if you grow beyond a certain limit out there :)

• I'm gonna go with no since it seemed like you had some stomac fat (more than alittle actually) and a belly botton peircing is only going to bring attention to it. but maybe its a bad picture I would just unless you keep your midsection in order I wouldn't get one

• Yeah, I do. Your tummy looks tight & sexy...

• I think belly button rings are really cute on girls and I also think it would look really good on you

• get it.

• you would look cute

• Yes. Get it! lol

• Hell yeah. With a sexy stomach like that you should definitely get one. I personally think belly rings are a turn-on.

What Girls Said 4

• get it :) I have mine done, it barley even hurt and its super cute, no problems either...And my boyfriend loves it haha

• I think you would look good with one personally

• get it if ya want it!:)

• They hurt and they smell awful afterward and I found out not a lot of guys like it in a relationship.

• Actually it toke me a while to convince my boyfriend ;)

• That does. A few of my friends regretted after getting it.

• So do mine.