Which type of person do you find yourself looking at more often - attractive or unattractive?

Maybe I'm the only one, but I honestly think it's hard for me to choose... because with ugly people, I don't mind getting caught looking. But if the person's attractive and they catch you, it's almost. I don't know. For me it's almost embarrassing and I have to look away really fast.

Hows about you?

I vote "unattractive."

• Attractive.
  • Unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel scared to look at people I find attractive cause then if they catch me, I feel all flustered, haha.

That being said, I don't especially look at unattractive people either.

I look at everyone. It's just, like, what I DO. As creepy as that sounds.

What Girls Said 3

• I look at attractive people most often.I don't care if I'm caught maybe I will get a date out of it.:)

• Neither, because I only have eyes for my boyfriend.

• Why would I look at someone who is unattractive? What a waste of time! :p

What Guys Said 3

• Attractive because then if she smiles at you, you have like 0% chance of rejection if you go talk to her. I guess it's nice to give ugly girls a self esteem boost though.

• I've never looked at a girl and gotten a smile. Just a continued look. So I never know if it's good or bad. So I just sit there and keep looking.

• Well it mainly just happens to me at parties and occasionally in class. In my experiences, eye contact is usually a good thing though.

• Eye contact with 4 girls in the same class at almost the same time? Nahh.

• Attractive.

• Umm, I look at everyone, but of course I look at those I find attractive (i.e. that's subjective) which means their appearance is "whatever it is" but their personality is awesome :)

Now, do you mean by the whole society standards of "hot or not" then, don't know, never paid attention.